You can download my complete Resume from here:
Omid Farhang Resume 2015 (English) (144.9 KiB)
2008 | 2009 Web Development and IT Support
IRIB (Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting) | Tehran, Iran
- Web Development
- IT Support (Maintenance of Computer’s Software and Hardware)
2007 | 2013 Reseller
Sa’adi-e no Industrial Utilities | Tehran, Iran
- Part-time working as reseller
2014 | Present Assistant
Rayzan International Conference Center | Tehran, Iran
- Assistant of execution team
- Proficient of developing tools like Microsoft Visual Studio, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, Microsoft Expression Studio. CorelDRAW.
- Virtual Machines (Primary I use VirtualBox)
- Basic Experience of 3D modeling applications Maya, 3D Studio Max
- Basic Experience of audio editing and music production programs like SONAR, Nuedo, Sony ACID, MixMeister Fusion Pro-DJ.
- Proficient using various software that is used to inspect and monitor Microsoft Windows activities and data streams, analyzing suspect programs/files, decrypting coded files.
Operation System Platforms
- Proficient: Microsoft Windows Platforms.
- Basic Operation: Linux.
- Proficient: WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and similar CMS systems
- Basic: Cloud System Managements and Integrations Like Google App Engine.
- Proficient: VB .net, HTML, PHP, ASP
- Basic Knowledge of JAVA, AutoIt, HTML5
- Hex Editors
- Windows SDK
- Microsoft SystemInternals Suite
- SQL and MySQL (basic level)
- Microsoft Access
- Average knowledge of working with network switches and server systems.
2012 | Microsoft
- Microsoft MVP Award for contribution to the Microsoft Consumer Security Community.
- Active Malware hunter since 2009. [Malware Expert]
- Volunteer software QA working with various companies.
- Trusted Member of various web forums and social networks.
- Beta-Tester of Windows Platforms since Windows XP.
- Beta-Tester of various windows based applications and security tools.
- Active blogger of IT topics (mostly Security news and review).
- Maintaining various web sites over the web.
- Self-studying MCP.
- Analyzing unknown files and trace their effect on Windows to determine if they are clean or malware.
- Test new malwares in Virtual Environment to get familiar with them and use this experience to clean infected computers in the web forums and find best solutions to protect clean computers.
- Online Software Service (via Remote Connection tools like TeamViewer).
- English (Professional working proficiency)
- Persian (Native or bilingual proficiency)
- German (Elementary proficiency, Studying)